Friday 19 July 2013

Tech Support


I pride myself on being reasonably tech savvy, but this particular problem had me admitting defeat. My network access had been spotty for the last couple of hours, and had finally crapped out just as I needed to submit the report. Fucking typical that it would happen at this time of night, just when I wanted to go home and forget about it for a blessed few hours. I picked up the phone, without much hope of an answer, and dialed tech support.


“Hi, tech support, Andy speaking?” I was surprised and not a little delighted by the voice I heard. Firstly, it wasn’t the usual respondent, the unfunny idiot who insisted on repeating the catchphrase from The IT Crowd every. single. time. Secondly, Andy’s warm, deep, voice always grabs my interest on a non work related level.


“Hi there, I’ve been having trouble connecting to the...”

“I’ll be right over.” Despite myself, I checked my appearance in the dim reflection of my phone.

Andy loped into the room, his toned biceps stretching the sleeves of his ironic t shirt. I seemed to recall him talking about sports, rock climbing or snowboarding or something glamourous with a high injury rate like that. We caught eyes and his face crinkled charmingly as he flashed his white teeth at me. His dark red hair was cropped short, and his sideburns extended a little further than most guys wear them, sitting in between his earlobe (with modest sized tunnels) and sharp, scruff covered jawline. He hadn't turned around yet, but I can close my eyes any time I want and see his lovely arse encased in his tight jeans. He looked as confident and fit as any jock, but the triforce tattoo on his bicep and his encyclopaedic knowledge of Star Trek belied his true geekdom.

“So, what was the issue again?” he asked.

“I can’t connect to the network. I’ve tried reconnecting, rebooting, all the obvious stuff. It started getting a little flaky about half three/four, now I’m just getting nothing.” I don’t want him to think I’m some sort of idiot. I also want him to get the salient info before he renders me speechless with those green eyes. I stand up and let him have a look. As I move out from behind my desk, our bodies brush for an instant. I feel his heat, and the firmness of him, against me. I try and remember the feeling, to call back for later. Did he pause for a second there? Or did I? I stand to the side, trying to conceal my blush.

He sat, and after lowering the seat several inches, he started clicking around. I saw him purse his lips and open up a command prompt window. I felt reassured; I’m not much of a programmer, but if the issue needed that level of tinkering, I couldn’t be a total dunce.

“Right, let’s have a check behind here.” He gets up. This time, the brushing is no accident. I feel his hips on the small of my back, his breath on my neck. His arm brushes mine, and we catch each others’ eye. He lifts his eyebrows a fraction, then squatted down. I sat, modestly crossing my legs.

He gazed up from the shadows beneath my desk, and grinned. He looked a little scary from that angle. His teeth are actually a little larger than normal if you look closely, and the canines point a more than the rest. Together with his lean face and his position, emerging from the dark, he looked positively eldritch.

“Found your problem.” He held up the end of a network cable.

“It was unpluggedBut how...” I paused, remembering my habit of swinging on my chair when I’m bored.Pushing back on the computer tower for support, swinging back and forth... yeah, that would probably do it.

“This will be a fun one to log. I’ll file it under P. “Problem exists between chair and keyboard.”

“Fuck off!” I kick at him, and he sniggers and grabs my feet, one by one. Realising I’m trapped, I continue pushing him with my legs. He slides his hands up my calves, up my hips while slowly standing up, finally standing resting them on the wall behind me. I’m eye level with Lego Mr T. My gaze flashes downward rather than up. He doesn’t appear to be hard yet, but I can tell he has a lot to fit into those vintage Wranglers. Then he taps the side of my face, and I look up, seeing his face inches from mine. He inclines his head to the side, silently asking. I reply equally silently, touching my lips to his. At first, he answers the lightness of that initial touch, then pushes his finger through the back of my head, lightly grabbing my hair as he intensifies the kiss. He slowly lowers himself onto my lap and pulls me close. He is heavy on me but I like it. I can feel him grinding against  me lightly, his lips fluttering petal soft on mine as he tugs my hair. God, he’s making me so hot, this blend of animalism and tenderness. I pull away from him and kiss his neck, and pull his shirt down with my finger, kissing between his clavicles. His whole body stiffens, and I feel his bulge lurching inside his jeans. I take my cue and continue kissing his neck, graduating to kisses and bites. As I sink in my teeth, he moans and starts bucking his hips. I return to his lips and he starts to flicker his tongue into my mouth.

My whole body feels hot, and I want more. I kiss him some more, delicately, then abruptly push his chin upwards and bite his neck. Hard. I don’t restrain him in any way as he pulls my hair even harder, and kisses me again, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. His hand reaches for my tit and squeezes, a little too hard, before pinching my hard nipple through the fabric. Now it’s my turn to lose control, pushing my hips against his, feeling the heat of his cock through his trousers.

He yanks up my dress, slipping his hand down the front of my leggings and burying his fingers in my slit. He starts rubbing my clit with his thumb, hard and fast. It feels good, but I know it will just end up hurting if he continues.

“More like this...” I whisper in his ear, swirling my fingers on his neck the way that I like to touch myself. He complies, and I begin to moan like him. He bends down to suck and bite my nipples through my dress. I’ve never been terribly fast to cum, so it’s a shock when I do, bucking and moaning and even squirting a little into my knickers.

Shivering, I reach for his waistband, below which I can see his cock clearly outlined. I stroke it and feel its heat. Suddenly inspiration strikes and I unbutton my dress, slipping off the top half and then removing my bra. It feels a bit unreal, being topless in the office. His eyes are riveted to my tits (I must say, I don’t blame him one bit). I take the little bottle of moisturiser I keep on my desk and pour a generous amount between them, then scoot down so that I knelt, leaning backwards with my back on the seat. It’s his turn to be an exhibitionist. I unbutton him and free him from his too tight underwear. His hair is darker here, more of an auburn. He instantly understands what I’m thinking about and pushes my breasts around his cock to form a slippery channel. The sight of his cock head, slipping in and out between my tits, makes me wet all over again. I smile up at him and flicker my tongue out to touch his head, hoping to make him cum before too long. I don’t know when the cleaners come, exactly.

He shoots over my decollete, with a small drop landing on my chin. I lick it off, gazing into his half closed eyes, then reach for some tissues. He steps away, almost shy now, and zips up.

“Well, I’m off home now. But be sure to call me again if you have any issues.” He winks and leaves. I lean back, suddenly conscious of the smell of sex in the air.

Just before I shut down, I see a new .txt file, right in the middle of the desktop, named Open Me. I obey. Inside is a mobile phone number... and a url to a reddit profile. I email the file to myself and hurry out the door. I know better than to open it on my work computer. My mind flashes back to that discussion we had about Ladybonersgw and my heart starts racing again.

Not for the usual reason, I can’t wait to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)