Thursday 8 November 2012

Massage

It had been a rough day. I had to field complaint after complaint at work, I had a gnarly headache and worst of all, anxiety disorder made me feel like a caged animal. It was more a sense of not giving a toss anymore, than any feelings of curiosity or arousal, that made me make the appointment. I just wanted to feel good.

When I arrived, I instantly felt better. A melange of essential oils lightly perfumed the air, and soft music was playing. The receptionist gave me one of those smiles which lights up the world. She handed me a soft bathrobe, a towel, and a basket for my clothes, before pointing me to the shower. Once I had stripped off my clothes and stepped under the hot spray, I felt quite a bit better. The intensity of the water pressure and bright spotlights made me feel acutely awake. I towelled off, put on the robe and entered the treatment room.

He was waiting. I shed my robe, baring myself to the stranger completely. I felt a little exhibitionist thrill. I stepped over to the massage table and lay face down.

“How can I help you today?”

“I want to feel good. And relaxed.”

“I see. Robe on or off?”

“Off,” I said firmly. He untied the sash of his silk robe, patterned like a kimono but not as structured, and revealed himself to me. I felt a sudden squeeze in my midsection. Of course, this was a classy establishment, I wasn’t paying for anything but a full body massage. It was okay though. Viewing him standing like a burnished statue was good enough. His large, long fingered hands stretched and flexed, preparing himself. I put my face in the face rest and nearly salivated at the sight of his cock. He was fully flaccid, but his cock was perfect. Long, cut, and caramel skinned with a lighter pink head. I longed to take it between my lips.

I closed my eyes in relief as I felt his hands on me. He stroked my back, using slow, light strokes, lubricating my back with frankincense scented oil and assessing my tension levels. The experience of coming in, scrubbing off the day’s dirt and seeing this beauty had done a great deal to help me unwind, but I felt him gently palpating my neck and lower back. I crooned gratefully as he increased the pressure on my lumbar area, opening and releasing the knots resulting from poor posture at a desk job. He moved up to my shoulders, and then spent a little eternity on my neck, kneading the muscle fibres until they lengthened and relaxed.

After these preliminaries, he swooped his hands down to my bum. My legs separated for him, hopefully. He massaged each globe in turn, before wrapping my legs in his hands and gently rubbing them up and down. His hands on my inner thighs made me even more aware of the glowing sensation in my pussy, generating a new tension I longed for him to release.

“Turn over.”

I obeyed. My nipples were hardened to stiff nubs. His face was impassive, as he moved behind me and began to work on the anterior part of my shoulders, working down my arms, soothing tension I hadn’t noticed up till then. I longed for him to touch my breasts, not realising I was arching my back to push them towards him, until his hand, softly pressing on my belly, made me relax. The massage up to this point had been relaxing, but now my breathing had released.

“Would you like me to continue with a breast massage and release?” he said. He spoke so impassively, he might have been offering me a cup of tea.

“Oh god, yes” I replied. For the first time, he smiled. I was amazed at how his face, which resembled ancient statuary, transformed. He looked puckish and playful.His hands touched my tits, feather light, then gently cupping, testing my pressure threshold, and finding no objection in my reactions, began a slow, wonderful, massage. He took one breast in both hands, at its base where it joined my body, and slid his hands to the tip, ending with a little pinch on the nipple. The pressure was delicious. I felt warm, drowsy and relaxed, but also incredibly horny. It wasn’t a desperate, hungry feeling though, more like a wonderful glow of arousal. I was ready for him to start touching my clit whenever he was ready, but for now I savoured the feeling of him squeezing my breasts, my cunt spasming at each touch on my nipples.

My eyes shot open as I felt his hand gently cupping my pussy. His fingertips parted my lips, then pulled upwards to my clit, which was protruding with arousal. He began to swirl his fingers around it, sometimes alternating with a brisk rubbing motion which brought me thrillingly close after the first few iterations. I wanted to feel him inside me when I came, at least his fingers, so I moaned a little and parted my legs. He interpreted my wordless request, sliding in one thick but elegantly tapered finger from his other hand. It was swiftly followed by another, and then three fingers were inside me, angled inwards exerting pressure on my G spot. The addition of his remaining fingers just on the rim of my nether hole was almost too much.

He kept me there, right on the edge, until my eyes opened and I weakly pleaded for him to let me come. Then he did something wholly unexpected: he leaned over and took my nipple into his mouth. The suction of his full lips, combined with the taboo nature of what he was doing, not to mention his expert attentions to my cunt, made me cum with incredible intensity, squirting so hard some fluid landed on his thighs, He adjusted his movements to my spasms, heightening it for me. When I was spent, he quietly replaced his robe, and walked to the anteroom. He returned with a steaming mug of tea for me. God, I love Britain.

“You look like you needed that.” The cheeky smirk was back.

“You have no idea.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)