Saturday 17 November 2012

Exhibitionism in a Restaurant

Partly based on a woman whom I saw in a restaurant in Prague. This happened years ago, but I never forgot her.

I had chosen a restaurant on a recommendation from a client. Skylights filled the room with natural light, and climbing plants twined up to the ceiling. I sipped on my gin and tonic. The tonic was some artisan brand,which perfectly complemented the Hendricks gin. It was garnished with wafer thin slices of cucumber and fragrant pink rose petals. I've always taken a pride in my preference for and insistence on beauty. I would be coming here again. I use the gin and tonic as a sort of barometer. But it was a distraction from my impatience. I had told my girl to be here at 5:30pm precisely.Ridiculously early, I know, but it was a little leniency which I knew would soothe her: few people dine at this hour, so the place would be quiet. I would be pushing her boundaries tonight. All night.


Ah.

She wore her long, wool coat, the deep wine tone setting off her lightly tanned skin. I observed the stilettos she wore, which she walked in effortlessly. It had taken months of drilling, but my god it was worth it. The waiter who had greeted her asked if he might take her coat. Her cheeks flushed,and her eyes met mine. I fixed my gaze on her, and nodded. She unfastened the  three buttons holding the garment closed over her slim torso, and allowed the young man to remove it.

Beneath, she wore a dress which was simply extraordinary. It barely covered her pert arse and dipped low between her tits in the front. The dress (such as it was) shimmered with sequins, which almost completely covered the fabric underneath. Almost. I noted that the dress itself was somewhat see through: not very obviously, but perhaps one could spy a dark nipple when the light hit her just right. In a more respectable dress, the effect would have been superbly subtle, but in this number, better suited to a dancer in a music video, she looked delightfully slutty. The waiter's eyes bugged, hardly believing what he had unveiled. She turned and thanked him mildly, and began her descent down the stairs. Mmm. There are few things I enjoy more than watching a woman who knows how to move walking downstairs. The place was nearly empty, but every eye in the place focussed on her, pair by pair. I spotted a teenage boy who looked like he had won the lottery, a disapproving doyenne with  her husband smirking approval, and one of the wait staff, a slim, wiry male. He didn't belie any emotion; he merely observed her, his black eyes fixed on her.Then his eyes moved over to me. He nodded at me, barely. Meeting his gaze, I raised my glass a few millimetres. He smiled, and strode across to my table,pulling out my girl's seat for her. She sat down gracefully, despite her clear embarrassment. I took her hand and kissed it gently.

"Would you like to order any drinks?" asked the waiter, passing us menus as if from nowhere.

"We'll have two more gin and tonics, please." He scrawled it in his notebook and shimmered away. I ran my eyes over her. The blush extended as far as I could see, but her large dark eyes met mine. They shimmered with excitement, almost as bright as her dress. She passed a flat box across the table to me. I opened it, finding a remote control.


“Good girl,” I said, and switched on the vibe which she wore in her thong to a low, teasing hum. Her lips quivered. The waiter soon returned with our drinks. I ordered hors d'oeuvres for us both. He seemed unfazed by my taking control of the situation,confirming my suspicions about him being a kinky bastard. He would be a useful ally. The food was excellent, but I don’t remember too much of it, I’m afraid.My attention was all on my beautiful glittering slut, her legs pulsing together seemingly without her noticing, her nipples prominent beneath the sequins. She had difficulty concentrating on her meal. I gave her a little slap on the thigh, to remind her to try to act naturally as far as possible. She straightened her back and daintily brought the food to her lips. I love watching her mouth. I had plans for it.


Between courses, I popped a steel butt plug in her little clutch purse. She watched me, nodded, and walked to the bathroom. From the way the vibe had her squirming in her seat, I guessed she would have little difficulty lubricating the plug. The view of her sashaying to the bathroom on those heels, her lovely arse swaying under that obscene dress, was a joy to see. I glanced around, enjoying the stares she was attracting. The quietness of the restaurant made her almost more exposed, the attentions of the other diners so much more intimate.


I was impressed by her composure as she returned, just in time for our mains. The waiter didn’t miss the little “clink” as she sat down.Up till now he had been impassive, but now he raised his eyebrows at me,smiling. “Enjoy your meal,” he murmured, then actually winked at her. I liked him. I don’t typically share my toys, but I don’t mind others looking. An idea began to form. I nudged up the vibration a little. Together with the plug in her exquisitely sensitive arse, I knew she would be reaching her edge. I needed to slap her lovely thighs a few more times to get her to finish her dinner.Poor old me.


I’m not sure how much of her penne pesto she tasted, but finally she took her final bite and demurely sipped her water. I caught the eye of our waiter (I planned to call the management later to commend his excellent service) and mimed a scribble in the air, requesting the bill. He nodded, and came to clear our table.


“Are you sure I can’t tempt you with dessert, sir?”


“Would you like anything?” I asked her. She shook her head,and the waiter left for the bill.


“Wrong answer.”


I pushed up the vibrator to its highest setting. I could hear faint buzzing under the table, and fancied I could smell her arousal. She couldn’t conceal her orgasmic gasp, which arrived just as the waiter returned with the bill in a small leather folder. He glanced at her, but was otherwise a model of professionalism. I glanced at the bill and transferred some bills from my wallet, including a generous tip for our friend. I looked at my girl, post orgasmic glow tempering her humiliation.


“Would you mind kicking in on the tip, dear.” She immediately realised what I was asking. She glanced around, and then unfastened the  halter top of her dress. Her firm, tanned tits capped with their brown nipples were displayed to the leering waiter for a second, then covered again,a charming blush infusing her cheek.


We walked up the stair, then she held her arms out and allowed the waiter to slip her coat onto her. I nodded to him, and he grinned. I walked fast, almost making her stumble on her heels to keep up. I pulled her into a dark, secluded alley, which connected to the main road. Anyone who cared to glance at the right angle would see us. I pushed her to her knees, not caring about her outfit or comfort at this point, pulled out my aching,throbbing cock, and shoved it down her throat. She gagged, but I held inside her, knowing she would adjust to it. It felt amazing to fuck her mouth to orgasm, feeling her tongue and throat almost milking the cum out of me. I delivered my first rope of cum straight into her belly, then fired the rest over her face and tits. I snapped a picture of her, kneeling in the alley dressed like a whore, painted with my cum. I leaned over, kissing her lips gently and smoothing my cum into her skin. Not entirely, though. I made her wear my essence publicly as we walked to my car. The evening had begun in fine style.


This story featured on Wholesome Addictions' 49th podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)