Thursday 6 December 2012

Strap on vignette

Written in response to a Fiverr request

We're at your place, mostly naked, kissing fiercely. We're occasional friends with benefits: we don't often find time in our busy schedules for each other, but when we do, it's electric. It's wonderful to play with a male whose mind is as depraved as my own. So I'm not surprised when you bring it out, but not a little excited.

"I bought this when I knew for sure you'd be coming over." You have a charming little blush on your face, colouring your cheeks and extending a little onto your bare chest. Your cock, bulging below your underwear, is visibly twitching. I am already nude, my hardened nipples giving away my own extreme arousal. I slip on the straps, sliding my soaking cunt onto the smaller of the two dildoes, moaning as I engulf it. I turn on the vibrator, and bite my lips. I turn it down a little, not wanting to cum before I’ve satisfied you. Once I’ve adjusted it to fit, I grab your hair and pull your face to my crotch.

“Suck me, slut.”

You comply. God, you look so hot sucking my cock, swirling your tongue round the tip. I can see precum leaking through your underwear, and I can practically feel it flowing from my own fake cock in response to your lips. I grab your head and force it down, feeling resistance at the back of your throat, fucking your face relentlessly. I clutch my tits, pinching my nipples at the sight of you. When I pull out, your lips are swollen. You look so slutty and eager.

“Turn over.”

I roughly yank down your underwear, revealing your puckered hole. I’m so horny I can’t resist my filthier impulses. I feel you gasp as I start to rim you, fucking you roughly with my tongue. I feel your arse twitching, and your moans are driving me insane. I reach for the lube on the nightstand, and introduce one, then two, then three fingers into you. Then I lie back, and grab your hips, manoeuvering you onto my thick cock.

“Oh fuck, oh god yes,” you moan, as you slowly engulf the thick dildo in your arse. I slap your bottom and growl,

“Ride me whore.” You are nothing loath. Oh god, you look so sexy bouncing up and down on my strap on. I love that I’m filling your horny, hungry arse, your cock is leaking onto my belly, the vibe buzzing my clit. I lean forward to lick your cock clean, and you fuck my mouth as I fuck your arse. The vibe, my fingers squeezing my nipples, your salty juices on my tongue, it’s all too much and I cum, convulsing around the dildo inside me. I lean back, stroking your face, and murmur,

“Cum for me, slut.” I grasp your cock, well lubed by my saliva, and let you fuck my hand, your eyes screwing tight as you ride ever closer to your own orgasm. I feel your warm cum spray over my neck, my full, bouncing tits, and my tummy. I can’t resist tasting your essence on my nipples. You collapse forward and we embrace.

“Once you’ve recovered, it’s my turn,” I whisper in your ear, and I feel you smile.

If you liked this, you'll love Strap on Honeymoon, now available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)