Sunday 16 December 2012

#SixSentenceSunday: a little snippet of dialogue from Neighbourly Behaviour

"Look, I know what you’re worried about. But it’s not like that, honestly. I seduced you [trying the word on for size, she found she rather liked it] because I wanted to do something a bit crazy, and I thought you were hot. I want to have some fun with you, before I go up to Aberdeen where the sun probably won’t come out for the time I’m there. Besides...” and she paused, looking away embarrassed.
“Besides...?”
“When I... touch myself, I always end up thinking of the same thing. A strong, experienced man who will take me and use me for his pleasure, as his toy."

Read on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)