Thursday 18 October 2012

Peacock feather

Image created by Foxtongue on Flickr


I unlocked the door to see my boyfriend smiling in the hall wearing just his favourite pants and a great big grin.

"I got you something!"

"Is it a puppy? No? Ok then, I give up."

He picked up a single peacock feather from the table, and fluttered it over his face seductively.

"Isn't it bad luck to have those in the house?"

"I'll leave you to be the judge of that." He took my hand, firmly, and guided me to the bedroom. He sat me down on the edge of the bed, and stroked my neck with the feather. He used just enough pressure to avoid tickling me. I smiled and moaned appreciatively.

"That feels niiiice..."

"I read about it in a magazine when I was at the dentist."

"Mmmm... which magazine?"

"Er..."

"Which magazine."

"Ok, it was Cosmopolitan."

"Christ. It's a good job you have such a hot little arse in those shorts, otherwise I'd be throwing you into the gutter round about..." I trailed off as he continued to run the tip of the feather over my face and around her ears, and onto the sensitive area just behind them. I sat silently, with a beatific smile on my face, simply enjoying the sensation. My boyfriend pulled my top up to reveal my belly, and ran the feather over my soft skin, eliciting a softer moan. I took off my shirt for him, eager to see what he would do next.

His attentions swiftly and predictably rose to my tits. He's always been obsessed with them, and I can't say I disencourage it, as they are acutely sensitive. The feeling of the feather just barely activating the receptors in my skin was delicious. Though he'd barely touched me at all so far, I could feel my nipples stiffening.

Next he undid the snap of my jeans and gently removed them, not yanking my knickers off at the same time as he usually did. I purred softly, showing my approval in our special private way. He ran the feather up and down my legs, touching my inner thighs softly as my legs naturally opened to his fey onslaught. I opened my eyes to see his face. He was smiling proudly, happy that I was enjoying his idea so much and anticipating the awesome sex to come. I glanced down and was unsurprised to see that my knickers were already wetting through for him. He leaned down and kissed my belly.

Next he gently put his arms round me, and unhooked my bra, then slid it down my arms. I shivered a little at the feeling of cold air on my tits, and then gasped as he ran the feather around and around my areolae, teasingly avoiding my hard nipples, enjoying my longing moans.

"Close your eyes." he whispered. I closed them obediently.

At first all I could feel was that feather, now brushing my belly, now my inner thighs. Suddenly his mouth encircled my nipple. I barely had time to moan before he removed it, and that teasingly light sensation replaced it. I kept my eyes obediently shut, but my hips were already arching off the bed. He had me all ready for a hard fucking and I had only been in the house for ten minutes. This sweet geeky boy was a frigging sexual Ramanujan. Again his mouth sucked painfully hard at my nipple, but only for a second, before tickling my inner thighs again. My cunt was spasming, feeling unbearably empty, and my clit was aching for attention.

He finally took pity on me, gently pulling off my underwear to reveal my wet pussy. He couldn't resist running his tongue between my lips, before gently kissing my mouth, letting me taste my arousal. He dragged my hips to the edge of the bed, into his favourite position with me on my back on the bed and him standing up, and I hoped that the teasing was over. But with him, you never knew.

"Open your eyes." I opened them, and saw him, his hard cock tenting his underwear. He slid the garment down, allowing his cock to spring free. He had such a cute little grin too, but it wasn't an innocent look. He knew he had me under his complete control and I was his plaything. He eased his foreskin back, revealing the brown head shining with his precum. He leaned forward, and I opened my mouth in anticipation. It's a wonderful thing when two orally fixated people get together. He let me lick and suck just the tip of his cock, before he pulled away and tickled my lips with that damnable feather. I groaned in disappointment, wanting to grab him by the hips and drag him into me, but knowing that any attempt on my end to rush things would be met by some cruel and unusual punishment. He was nothing if not inventive.

But oh, thank God, he was merciful today. Or perhaps the sight of me naked and spread had worn down his self discipline. He took his cock in hand and stroked it between my folds, gathering my moisture, before sliding his full length into me. I gasped in delight as his head stroked my g spot and let a ripple of sensation radiate through my tingling, teased body. He leaned over and kissed me gently, then he started fucking me. Hard. Grabbing my tits and pinching my sensitised nipples between his strong fingers. My whole midsection contracted and I gasped in shock. He went right on pounding into me, never altering his rhythm, or his squeezing, rolling onslaught on my tits. He paused for just a second to grab my trusty bullet vibrator from the bedside drawer, and placed it on my clit. He played with the intensity, keeping it mostly on a low hum but occasionally ramping it up full. When I was close, I put my hand on his arm, signalling this to him. He snatched the vibe away, stealing my orgasm and slamming selfishly into my cunt. Then he did it again, edging me until I touched him and he pulled away. I felt completely at his mercy, putting my ability to orgasm into his hands. I was so horny that I would have done anything for him at that moment, if he had let me come.

He was getting close, I could tell by the way his thick eyebrows were knitting and his pretty lips parting. He pushed the vibe onto my clit, pushing it up as high as it would go. We came, his warm cum filling me up as my cunt rippled around him. He went on thrusting until he was completely spent, then pulled out and lay on the bed. I leaned over and very gently licked our juices from his cock, savouring our shared flavour. He half opened his eyes and smiled at me, knowing that we would soon be ready for round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)