Monday 15 October 2012

The couchsurfer.

He had that look on his face. You know, that look a man gets when he's just realised he's getting his oats. The softly curving smile, the long lashed eyes openly downcast at your body, the flush in the cheeks. It showed a boyishness  in the features that might not be noticed before. The face of an excited teenager. Even the most grizzled dilf looks that way, before he leans in and kisses you.

I delicately returned his kiss, running my fingers through his hair and down his neck eliciting appreciating groans, before squeezing his shoulders and rubbing down his spine.

We continued kissing, sometimes sliding our tongues into each other, sometimes delicately caressing just each other's lips. I scooped my fingers up under his shirt to touch his bare skin with my fingernails, moving lightly over his back. He grabbed my bum, almost too hard, and ground our hips together. I can feel his hardness through our clothes; he won't be satisfied with just kissing. Excellent.

He leaned back a bit, and pulled me onto his lap. I unbuttoned his shirt, and squeezed his waist with my thighs, strong from cycling uphill to work every day. His torso was lean and pale without a pinch of flesh on it, and a heart shaped patch of hair on the chest. I relished the sight of his muscles exposed like in an anatomy textbook, but there was something a little unsettling about the jutting bones and white skin. There was a tattoo on his lower sternum, a bull’s skull.

"What's that?" I asked, stroking it.

"It's the symbol of Dionysus" he replied, lying back even further and pulling me on top of him. Dionysus indeed! It suited him though, with his cat like hedonism. I leaned down to kiss him. He continued frotting against me in his tight jeans, his hard cock aligning between my lips and exerting a delicious friction. I moaned, my fingers travelling to his dark nipples, tugging on the rings. He lifted the hem of my top up over my head, then scooped my tits right out of their polka dotted bra cups. He sat up, taking my left nipple into his mouth and began sucking hard, between little squeezes of the teeth. I moaned encouragingly, adoring the sensation of his lips and teeth on my exquisitely sensitive nipples. He reached down, undoing the snap of my jeans and sliding his hand inside my underwear.

“God, you’re so fucking wet for me. I’d slide in and fuck you senseless right now, but it’s so much more fun to tease.” He looked at me mischievously, smirking at how my face was glazed over with lust. He slid his long fingers over my clit, swirling around the swollen nub and stroking down to the opening of my cunt. I gasped as he slid a finger in me, curling it up to touch my g spot, pushing the heel of his palm down on my aching, hard clit. As I bucked against his hand, he bit sharply on my neck, eliciting a gasp of shock and pleasure. I couldn’t believe this innocent seeming young man had turned into a mean, tattooed dominant. I opened my bedside drawer, and pulled out a condom. Our eyes met.

He rocked back on his knees, pulling his jeans and underwear off in one. His cock sprang up: despite his blasé act, his hardness belied how horny he was. My back arched primordially, inviting him in. He slid the tip up and down my puffy lips, which were wet with arousal, before sliding into me, slowly, making me feel every inch. I moaned, then gasped at the gradually increasing sensation of fullness. He grabbed my legs at the knees, pushing them back as though trying to get them behind my head, pushing himself even deeper until I moaned in delighted anguish. He leaned over and fucked me. I wove my fingers into his hair and bit his neck.

"Fuck yeah bitch, I like it when you bite," he snarled. He pulled out sharply, and arranged me on all fours. The feeling of his cock slamming back into me from behind was almost painfully intense. He leaned over me, grabbing and squeezing my tits, reaching back down to my tortured clit. His teasingly slow movements on it contrasted with the roughness of his onslaught on my tits and pussy. I endured this combination until the sensations overwhelmed me. I nearly blacked out as my cunt spasmed around his thick cock, gasping with the intenseness of my orgasm. He supported my body until I finally went limp in his arms, then increased his rhythm again, working towards his own orgasm. His hands squeezed my shoulders painfully, and an almost wolfish sound came from his throat as he came inside me. He collapsed backwards onto his knees, gasping, with his skin covered in a sheen of sweat. I embraced him, and he kissed my forehead and hugged back. We pulled the covers up over ourselves and drifted wordlessly into sleep.

When I woke up, he was already in the shower. We said polite goodbyes, but we lingered a little in our friendly goodbye hug. We both knew that we wouldn't necessarily see each other again. But we had enjoyed what time we had had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)