Monday 22 October 2012

Seducing my boss's wife.

The highlight of my rather dull working day is when my boss, Simon, comes in, his cycling jersey and shorts giving an unparalleled view of his firm chest and legs. Nudging fifty but appearing at least ten years younger, he is the very definition of a DILF. He's also a good boss: he never behaves discourteously and treats everyone with equal respect. He nodded as he passed my desk. Mmm. I didn't know whether the view of him coming or going was better. I sighed and got back to my spreadsheet.

His wife, Claudette, was no less hot. She was tall and statuesque, with a narrow waist flaring out to wide hips in the back and an impressive bosom in front. She had olive skin, highlighted dark brown hair, and gleaming green eyes. On the occasions she came into the office, she gives me a crinkly, cheeky little smile that melts my insides and leaves me feeling gooey. Given the choice, I couldn't decide which one I wanted to fuck more.

I would never have imagined that I wouldn't have to choose.

That night, our regular office pub quiz night, the boss and I were sitting together, three sheets to the wind. I mustered my Dutch courage and murmured.

"You're lucky, going home to a beautiful woman tonight."

"Yep, you don't have to tell me. I don't know how I ended up so lucky, but here I am." He gave a big, goofy grin. I resisted telling him the reason he had such a hot wife was because he was incandescently gorgeous himself.

I sipped my beer and steeled myself.

"Is she the sort of woman who likes fooling around with girls? Because I'd be totally up for that." I pitched my voice to make it sound like joking banter, but hope glimmered deep in my heart. He raised his thick, perfect brows nearly to the ceiling, and then said:

"Not since college, as far as I know. I keep telling her I'll bring her home a girl to play with, but I never get round to it."

"You can't keep promising her something and never follow through on it."

"True. Well... we'll see. Maybe we won't feel the same after the beers have worn off."

I smiled and nodded, but I knew that I had a tiny finger hold in his mind. And hopefully, if the stars aligned, I would get to play with his gorgeous woman and watch him take her like a true alpha male.

The alignment happened rather sooner than I had expected. They were having a party, ostensibly to celebrate opening that year's batch of home made mead, and everybody from our small office was invited. (The kids were at Granny’s). I dressed down, putting on denim shorts over black tights, a band t shirt over my braless small tits, and throwing a plaid shirt over the top. I glanced in the mirror. I looked boyish but cute, and my pierced nipples were tantalisingly visible through my shirt. I would do.

The party was pretty quiet, and since it was a work night, people didn't stay late. I tarried, on the pretence of helping to clean up. Claudette tried to stop me, but I was a glass collecting, hoovering machine. I told her to put her feet up and relax. Simon was on the sofa, enjoying a last glass of mead, and pulled her brown skinned, red nailed feet into his lap. She gave a little moan as he expertly manipulated them. I stopped for a moment to watch. I've always had a thing for men's hands, especially large, capable looking ones like Simon's. I took another breath and sat beside her on the couch, put my fingertips on her full hips, and rolled my thumbs around either side of her spinal column. She was so relaxed from her husband's attention to her feet, she barely acknowledged my stroking of her beautiful body. We continued to rub her body, him including her calves in his travails, me running my hands all over her back and onto her neck, which I guessed was super sensitive judging my the little squeaks she made.

"So honey, what do you think of the girl I've brought you?"

She looked behind her shoulder, and gave me that wicked smile.

"I like her very much." Then, oh God, her lips were on mine. I felt my cunt tightening at the feeling of her mouth gently exploring mine, and suddenly realised how wet I was. My eyes flickered open, letting me see Simon quietly watching, not disturbing us. I wrapped my arms around her, still behind her, and started gently kissing and nipping her neck. I was desperate to take one of her wonderful tits in each hand, but made myself be patient. Sex is never the better for being hurried. I enjoyed the delicate taste of her skin and the gentle quickening of her breath, and noticed the outlines of her nipples becoming more distinct behind her soft silk blouse. I ran my fingers around the full buds.

She turned round and renewed her attention on my lips. I loved her passion, and couldn't resist stroking her tits with my hands, before clumsily unbuttoning her top. She wore an expensive looking black lace bra, which was front fastening. She unsnapped it, and then her gorgeous, full, golden skinned tits were bare in front of me. For some reason, the way that they had obviously been used to feed an infant, their fat nipples and slight droopiness, made me even more horny. She was a fully grown woman. I felt like a rosebud next to a full blown bloom, or a fleshy, fertile rose hip. I wanted to explore every inch of her. I glanced over again at my boss, who was still watching us intently. I rather liked the aspect of putting on a show for him (I admit, I'm something of an exhibitionist). I squealed excitedly as her warm, soft hands travelled up my shirt, discovering my nipples and tugging on the rings. I have sensitive tits, even for a girl, so this attention made me lose any sense of reason, grabbing her hips to me and dry humping her like a horny teenager.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Simon, taking us both by the hand. I was gratified to see his cock nearly bursting out of his trousers as we walked through. Claudette stripped off the rest of her clothes when we entered the room, removing her open blouse and bra, then her skirt, stockings, and finally black lace knickers which matched the bra. Her pussy was covered in lush dark hair. I removed my t shirt, feeling wonderfully exposed. Claudette's eyes gleamed at the sight of my perky tits and pierced nipples.

"Didn't it hurt?"

"Yes, but... ooooh... I like... a little pain..." I stuttered. Simon was behind me, his cock pushing painfully into my back, his large hands covering my tits before pulling on the rings. The sight of his hands on my body was delicious. I removed my nether garments so that I was as naked as she, and Simon wasted no time stripping down either. He looked amazing out of his clothes, with his firm, densely hairy chest and toned legs. His cock, as thick as my wrist, had a saucy upward tilt which promised to tantalise my G spot. I planned to focus on Claudette tonight, but if possible I wanted to ride that cock too.

Claudette lay on the bed, beckoning us over. She clasped me in her arms, and I felt enveloped by her soft skin, with her full tits pressing into me deliciously. Simon came and lay behind me so that I was sandwiched between them. I adored the contrast between her softness and his rough, hard body. Simon leaned over me, resting his cheek on mine to kiss his wife. We stayed in this embrace, Simon’s cock gently pulsing against my bum, Claudette occasionally brushing my lips with hers in between kissing her husband. She started tugging on my rings again, smiling at the gasps I produced in response. Simon moaned too as my hips started bucking against him, creating friction against his cock. I imagined I could feel the dampness of his precum on the small of my back. I longed to take him in my mouth, but took my cues from the couple who had invited me to their bedroom. For now, Claudette seemed to be enjoying teasing me, and Simon by proxy. I felt fingers, I don’t know whose, dipping into my dripping, horny cunt and swirling around my clit, bringing me to a shuddering orgasm in their arms. I collapsed, suddenly realising I was covered in their, our sweat and my wetness had travelled down almost as far as my knees.

I have a long standing fantasy of eating a girl out while she’s being fucked. I outlined this dream to Simon and Claudette, and Claudette responded by getting onto all fours and wiggling her bum at us seductively (and what a bum it was). Simon (whose fingers it had been, evidently) held his fingers to Claudette’s lips, allowing her to lick my juices off with her sharp pink tongue. The sight made me horny all over again. I  scooted underneath her, so that her hot, wet cunt was right over my face. I couldn’t resist licking her from her puckered hole to her clit, eliciting an approving moan. I could see Simon’s lovely thick cock lining up with her opening, delving into it as he must have done thousands of times before. I began licking Claudette, focussing on her clit but licking all over her glorious pussy. I couldn’t resist licking the base of Simon’s cock and his balls as he pushed in and out of her. I could hear them kissing as they fucked. I fingered my clit as I licked, on course to cumming in my boss’s face.

It took far too little my oral attentions on her clit before she started spasming, crying out as she clenched around Simon’s cock. Simon thrusted even harder, I switched my attentions to swirling my tongue around his balls, which had pulled up tight into his body. He grunted as his cum flowed into his wife. Their salty combined juices tasted so good. The perversion of the situation, together with more unidentified fingers in my cunt and an exploratory fingertip on my arse made me orgasm yet again, squirting a little this time.

Claudette lay back, smiling that smile of hers. “That felt goooood... so, did you like licking my husband’s balls?”

“Very much, ma’am.” I had no idea where that ma’am had come from, but it felt right. I laid my head on her breasts, and she wrapped her arms round me. I felt like I was in a warm cocoon, completely safe and content.

“You can have the morning off tomorrow,” said Simon. He caught my eye and smirked. I suspected he’d be taking the morning off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Tell me how I can improve. Or if you liked the story :)